• What information we collect and why we collect it.
• How we use that information.
• The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to our users and improve our business.
We collect information in two ways:
• Information you give us. For example, some of our services require you to sign up for an account, provide information for a purchase, register for an event, a contest or award, post a resume or join a group.
• Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit different parts of our site or applications and what selections you make on the services. We may also automatically collect certain technical information such as:
o Device information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device to access the site).
o Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information may include:
• details of how you used our service, such as your navigation paths and search queries.
• mobile related information if you access our website using your mobile device.
• internet protocol address.
• device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
• cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, or your account.
• Browser type, operating system, and other technical information
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop new services and offerings and to protect us and our users.
We also use this information to offer you tailored content like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
We use aggregated and demographic information to support our advertising needs so we can continue to provide many services for free. Your personally identifiable information is never disclosed to these parties, unless you are notified or consent.
Please keep in mind that comments sections, forums, and other similar areas of our services are public. Any information posted in those areas is viewable and usable by anyone that has access.
If we provide you with any mailings or other communication, you can always opt out of that communication.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
You have the right to remove your personal information from our databases. To do this, please delete your Company account. If you have any problems or questions, please let us know by contacting us at info@Edicoo.com and we will assist you with the process.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information in your account. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers have settings that include “do not track signals.” Our services are not currently engineered to respond to those signals from browsers.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, outside organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances apply:
• With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have your consent to do so.
• For external processing
• For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
• In case of a sale or asset transfer
If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of our services, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on the services.
• In aggregated form for business purposes
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners we have a relationship with, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our services.
• For corporate account holders
If you have a corporate account, we may share certain of your personal information relating to online education with your corporate sponsor.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold however no website is entirely secure. You should protect the account information in your possession as well.
Children Under 13
Our site is not directed toward children under 13 and we will not knowingly collect information for any child under the age of 13. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our site, please contact us at info@Edicoo.com.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States and/or the country in which you reside. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Last updated on May 18, 2016.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA JOB APPLICANTS REGARDING THE
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Edicoo Partners LLC and its operating groups, subsidiaries and affiliates, (“the Company”) are committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information of all individuals including job applicants. The Company collects personal information of job applicants in connection with its recruitment and hiring activities. The Company does not sell or otherwise disclose this personal information for monetary consideration or a business purpose to any third parties.
The Company is committed to complying with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA”) effective January 1, 2020; and all data privacy and laws in the jurisdictions in which it recruits and hires employees. Job applicants with disabilities may access this notice in an alternative format by contacting +964 (0)750 413 2323.
What Categories of Job Applicant Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use This Information?
We collect the following categories of personal information for the purposes described below:
• Name and contact information;
• Job preference and work availability;
• Social Security Number and/or other identification information;
• Education and qualifications;
• Employment history and experience;
• Military service;
• Reference and background check information, including relevant criminal history and credit history;
• Social media information;
• Pre-employment test results;
• Post-offer medical examination information and results, including drug test results;
• Voluntary self-disclosure information regarding minority, veteran, and disability status; and
• Information provided by you during the hiring process.
The Company collects this information to hire the best qualified applicants and to comply with applicable employment laws.
+964 (0)750 413 2323